BBBanner

BBBanner
"The thing is, if you just do stuff, and nothing happens, what's it all mean?"

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Narcotized Interventions: Chasing the Mind-Erasers

All I wanna do is have my mind erased 
I'm begging you, pleading you, stop comateasing us all 
Drug company, where's a pill for me? 
I call it mind eraser, no chaser at all 
On permanent leave of everything 
Law biding dick riding, fun police, leave us alone 
Dulling the edge of a razor blade 
What does it mean when the knife & the hand are your own? 
-Them Crooked Vultures, "Mind Eraser, no Chaser," Them Crooked Vultures

…Maybe I should’ve done something different. The thing is,
 if you just do stuff, and nothing happens, what’s it all mean? 
What’s the point? Oh, right, this whole thing is about 
self-acceptance… So I should stop judging, and accept? 
...So no matter what I do, hooray for me because I’m a great guy? 
It’s all good? No matter how many 
dogs I kill, I just what, 
do an inventory, and accept?”
        -Jesse, 4x07, “Problem Dog” 
Something tells me the dramatis persone of BB won't get off as easily as these characters

Shame Spiraling Out:


Spotlight Episodes: 


No comments:

Post a Comment