Deja Vu all over again, all over again, all over again
Primary Tao: Where the full circle starts to close in on itself
- Breaking Bad is like J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. The "Blood Money" represents the all-powerful and all-consuming precious. Jesse may be Frodo/Golum.
- Profound photography reifies the concept of Ying-Yang
- Light is Wrong, Dark is Right; inversed equation also rings true
- Aside from the myriad shades of gray, every vibrant color of the rainbow speaks powerfully to a truth; as they always have
- The tenth episode of every season (expect for the 1 that didn't have more than 7) is a pivotal turning point, of narrative and style.
- The men were frail and conflicted Macbeth's and Hamlet's; the women were the controlling Ladies
- Michelle MacLaren is one of the finest directors that ever directed anything; as important to the show's product as Gilligan and writing crew, Slovis, and Cranston.
- ..maybe more important
- Vince Gilligan had a cameo! Hitchcock it up, buddy; you've earned it!
...more to come...